Sunday, April 1, 2012

About being MIA...

First off let me say how much I have missed posting on this blog. I'm so sorry I have been MIA. I wanted to give you a little insight to my life the past 3 months and why I haven't posted.


I am expecting my first child this September! With that being said the first trimester whooped my butt. With a lack of energy and the joy of nausea I barely turned on my lap top or even put on make up most days. I'm starting to feel a lot better and more myself. Not to mention finally beginning to enjoy my new adventure in life. 

I may not post as often as I'd want to but know I always appreciate your support. Thank you for always reading and I will have some new goods to share with you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's good to know you're doing well, look after yourself :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm expecting #2 at the end of October so I'm right in the same boat with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW AWESOME - I'M SURE YOUR MOTHER IS VERY HAPPY FOR YOU

    ReplyDelete