Sunday, November 13, 2011

Concrete Minerals: More Swatches

I recently scored some more Concrete Minerals from a friend who pressed her loose shadows and had a bit left over that she didn't need. Since I didn't have these shades I, of course, had to snag them up. 


 Yes, these are full sized jars but they are missing product since my friend removed product to press so please keep that in mind. Concrete Minerals is extremely generous on their product size so the full size intact jars I've ordered direct from them are ah-mazin! There is still quite a lot of product left over in the jars even now.



The colors I received are:
Ether (Gun Metal Silver)
Doe-Eyed (Dark Matte Brown w/ Bronze Undertones)
Black Metal (Black w/ Silver Sparkle)
Frost (Sparkling White)
Nocturne (Deep Sparkling Moss Green)




These shades are so beautiful! For all the crazy colors I wear daily there's nothing like earth tones/basics. Each color has just the right amount of sparkle in it so its not over bearing. Some people can't go to work looking like a disco ball and these colors accommodate that. Of course if you aren't into a hint of bling and want straight mattes these may not be for you.

I was really surprised at how pretty Nocturne is. I wish it had a little more of a green sheen to it tho. When I first swatched Black Metal & Nocturne side by side they looked pretty identical. That was only at first glance then began to appreciate that yes there was a difference. Nocturne would be beautifully used for smokey eyes or for the crease!

Right now Concrete Minerals has a stellar deal on Deluxe Sample Jars (4 for $9.99). Be sure to check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment