Friday, July 1, 2011

RockABetty Beauty

Hooray for new cosmetics! I was recently sent 6 sample jars of make up from RockABetty Beauty thanks to my fellow cosmetic lover & goddess, Christina from Confessions Of A Glitterholic, to swatch and give a try for all you lovely beauties out there.



Kink, Shrapnel, Crank & Snuff - Lid Lusters
Pinup Pink - Natural Radiance Powder

Oil Absorbing Powder/Primer










Pinup Pink, Kink, Shrapnel & Crank


The Lid Lusters are strongly pigmented and glitter heavy but applies verily smoothly. I could feel the glittery texture when I swatched Shrapnel & Crank. The colors are very pretty and would look great foiled! It would also help secure the glittery goodness in place. 

These colors are all out of RockABetty's Old Lid Luster line so some of these shades are now unavailable. However there is a new line that's released so you should check it out here. I plan on ordering some from this company in the near future for a more in depth try! The colors I have now do blend together very well. 



RockABetty Beauty can be found on Facebook & Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment