Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inglot Cosmetics: PT 2

Another friend of mine was unloading an extra Inglot palette of hers and I had to scoop it up. It has all the colors in it I love the most - Earth Tones! Not to mention it's a perfect time to sport all these colors since its Fall.

Top Row: 35 Shine, 30 Shine, 08 Shine, 430 Pearl & 25 Shine
Bottom Row: 11 Shine, 09 Shine, 406 Pearl, 419 Pearl & 418 Pearl




35 Shine, 30 Shine, 08 Shine, 430 Pearl & 25 Shine

35 Shine, 30 Shine, 08 Shine, 430 Pearl & 25 Shine

11 Shine, 09 Shine, 406 Pearl, 419 Pearl & 418 Pearl

11 Shine, 09 Shine, 406 Pearl, 419 Pearl & 418 Pearl

I am in love with Inglot shadows. The Freedom Palettes are pretty stellar since you get to create your own custom palette. The shadows themselves are smooth and soft to the touch. Care must be taken when removing the pans from the magnetic palettes as its really easy to dent the eyeshadow trying to get them out.

Inglot is a brand I look to further expand my collection on as they have a stunning array of greens and blues I'm dying to get my hands on.

Do you own any Inglot eyeshadows? Have any suggestions for must have colors? Please let me know! <3

4 comments:

  1. Definitely #372!! It's my favorite! An awesome teal color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are going to ROCK this palette HARD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your swatches I've convinced myself that I NEED Inglot eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOODNESS these are gorgeous! I want every single one... especially that emerald green shade... ohhhh me oh my!! I've never tried Inglot but if I ever do I now know which shades to get!

    ReplyDelete