Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beauty From The Earth: Berry Patch Collection

I'm pretty excited because today I can show you lovelies all sorts of newness from one of my favorite cosmetics companies. I've got 2 new eye minerals (Laguna & Limelight) & the soon to be released Berry Patch Collection, a beautiful 3 jar mini collection, from Beauty From The Earth!






Laguna, Limelight, Wildberry, Boysenberry & Gooseberry


Beauty From The Earth never disappoints and these new colors are just stunning! The Berry Patch Collection is right up my alley because these 3 colors compliment each other SO well when you wear them. Plus I'm a sucker for chartreuse-y greens so Gooseberry was an automatic slam dunk.

Boysenberry is my favorite out of the trio however. It's such a beautiful purple with a pink base and blue/purple reflects. I fell in love with it as soon as I swatched it. It is now in my top 3 purples from BFTE - thats how pretty I think it is.

Laguna & Limelight wear more like BFTE's Velvet Frosts and apply like butta'. So smooth and pigmented. I totally see Laguna being one of the colors I use more in the winter as right now I'm crazy about Fall shades and earth tones. These 2 minerals are available for purchase at BFTE's website.

Lovin' the new Berry Patch Collection




Thanks for reading! XOXO

3 comments: