Monday, August 22, 2011

Sleek MakeUp: Original & Storm Palettes

My mailman must think I have "problems" with all the packages I've been getting lately! Arriving in a white mailer from the UK was my Sleek MakeUp: Original & Storm Palettes.





I had to have the Original Palette after I saw swatches online.






In the Storm Palette there are 3 matte shadows. I don't know if my skin is like kryptonite to Sleek Matte's but I seriously cannot swatch them well at all. They seem to be very streaky and the pigmentation is no where near their shimmery/glittery shadows.



Even with my difficulty with swatching the mattes I still feel both palettes are well worth the $10 price tag! I've used each Sleek palette I own and don't regret purchasing them. If you don't mind the $13.50 S&H fee to ship international (if you aren't lucky enough to live in Europe) then I think these are a great investment. I look forward to the new collections Sleek puts out in the future.

Thanks for reading! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches, thanks! I would love to try Sleek sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove these. Hmmm definitely gotta start saving for makeups hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have these two as well, wewyy pweety

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have storm yet and was trying to work out whether to go for the Nude palette thats being released at the end of the month or Storm. I think Storms gunna be the winner since Nude is mainly mattes, and they arnt Sleeks strong point!

    ReplyDelete