Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beauty From The Earth: Reds, Highlights & Black/Grey Mineral Swatches

Besides green eye shadows I absolutely LOVE red shadows! These pictures may explain why I have almost every red from Beauty From The Earth. They have the biggest selection of quality reds that I've found online.

Red River, Vamp, Spank Me, A La Rose, Super Nova & Love Slave

Red River is my ultimate jam when I'm creating a sunset look. Its a perfect matte brick red. Highly recommended by moi!

Isis, Superheat, Black Cherry, Vixen, Firestarter & Addicted

First off, Isis gives me the fevah. It's amazing in person and is a true blood red. Superheat, Vixen & Firestarter are gorgeous and loaded with glitter of different colors that I wish my camera was able to pick up on.
Oxford, Bubbly, Beautiful, Butt Naked, Diamonds & Whisper
Crystal, Misty, Suede, Very Vanilla & Journey
Meteor Showers *Full of Rainbow Glitter*, Bondage, Alakazam & Black
Thanks for reading! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.. there is nothing more fun then playing in BFTE makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reds! I hardly ever wear them but I keep buying them because they're so pretty and each one is different! x3 I need several of these still... ;)

    ReplyDelete